I have been dying to try rock climbing @ our local college that has nights that it is open to the public so I figured what a great time to try it out with Darrin and Mandy (brother and soon to be sister-in-law). If ya'll have never tried it.....................YOU SHOULD. It is fun yet challenging. They have many different routes beginning with easy routes all the way to very challenging routes. One of the instructors even should us how he climbing upside down, which of course none of us tried. Yikes!
After rock climbing we when out for supper and then out for a quick drink. Darrin thought that in line with reminiscing of old memories we might as well order a shot of Grape Ape. Well I don't know about you but these "shots" have gotten bigger since my day back in the bar scene!
Great Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment