Two weeks ago today I received a call during work that I assumed was my hubby since it was his work number that showed up on caller ID, but I was wrong. It wasn't my hubby, it was his co-worker. When I answer the phone it goes something like this:
Co-worker: Is this Jesse Cornish's wife?
Me: Yes
Co-worker: I am calling to tell you that your husband was at work and started to black out, his vision became tunneled. A staff member helped lower him to the floor. His vitals are stable however we gave him oxygen for his breathing.
Needless to say I scurred out of work and meet them at the doctor's. After a long afternoon/evening/night my hubby had his appedix removed and was resting in the hospital by midnight.
My BIG TOUGH husband looks so frail.
We are so thankful for the Lord's blessing on Jes's health.



No comments:
Post a Comment