Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random Christmas Pictures


 
 I actually pulled off a good present for my hubby this year.  I got him a XBOX 360.  He was pretty excitedand shocked (exactly the reaction I was hoping for).  And after he opened it that was pretty much the last I saw of him.  His only point of return is when he is hungary and wants to be feed.  Okay he isn't that bad - I exaggerated however that is fairly common place for me - however, he really does love it.
 
The boys got skiies!
 
 My hubs spoiled me and gave me this beautiful necklace.
 
 Joseph's Imagine X toys - huge success!
 
Joseph singing in his Pre-School Christmas Program.  He did great!  His mommy and daddy were so proud (and shocked due to his shyness that he has at school).

 Mommy, Daddy and Grandma came to watch as well as Uncle Gabe, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tondy
 
 Jospeh's best buddy (and our neighbor) Dylan
 
 Our family on Christmas Eve prior to church where Jesse had his Chritmas Program for school.  I don't have any pictures of that due the fact it is hard to take pictures in the church but he did Excellent along with his cousins Travis and Addi.


No comments:

Post a Comment