Sunday, November 13, 2011

Early Birthday Supper

My lovely in-law's and my parents helped me celebrate my birthday early this weekend. My birthday isn't technically till Tuesday. We went out for happy hour and supper. I had a very special night with at one point in the evening that the entire restaurant sang happy birthday to me...I guess a person is never to old to feel really special on their birthday. I think being 31 might be a pretty good year! Although it is sorta weird to think I am "31" (well in a couple of days). When you say the number "31" it seems, well ...... mature. And then I think to myself, am I mature? Huh, I have to ponder that idea.
Here's me and my prince charming (here's a quick side story. The boys believe that I wanted to find my prince charming so I went on a frog hunt and kissed the perfect one. When I kissed the frog, the frog turned into their daddy and that is how I found my husband. Now they wonder when some girl out there will kiss their frog and they will become a prince charming - ah the innocent minds they have)





The Birthday Crew - Thanks for such a fun time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment