Sunday, July 3, 2011

mad to muscles

If you are a mother you will understand this post (and if you're not, you still may relate to the desperate desire of wanting to make a crying child to - STOP CRYING!). Joey was obviously crying in this scenerio and to be very honest at this very moment I still have no recollection as to why. I would say 50% of the time I never know why one of them cries. It may be that a fly landed on them, it may be that brother took a toy or it may be that mom was a meany and told them NO (I know whatchal' are thinking ... I'm a horrible mom, seriously the nerve I have to disciple my kids...geez).

I think that if you love your child you disapline them...you coach them, you encourage them, you build self confidence.....okay this discussion has gotten off course. Back to what I was talking about...

So Joey, he was crying.





Look at that face...actually right now it is kinda cute (but then you don't hear the loud gasps for air as he is screaming at the top of his lungs....


But you can almost see it now.



So like a good mom I give him "loves" as my boys call it (and ask Jesse to take a picture, not bad either for a 4 1/2 year old)



Jesse tells him to make a silly face. This is what Joe comes up with...





And then he wants mommy to make a silly face with him. I say "no, that's alright Joe-Joe. You just do it." Well then more tears. Soooo...here is mommy making a silly face. The things you do to stop your kid from making the terrible scream cry.


Joey says, "Mama, do muscles".


I'm a sucker and give in.

I finally gained control of the camera again.


Thank goodness.





And all ends well again............until next time.

1 comment: