Friday, April 10, 2009

Way to Long

So it has been almost 3 weeks since I have blogged and here I thought I would be way better at this. I will try harder.

Anyway, some updates with the Cornish clan. Little Jesse has been working on potty training. He turned 2 in January. I would say he is pretty much trained now (except for at naps and overnight). But I am pretty proud of our little boy for only being 26 1/2 months old. He is so funny though because instead of saying "potty" he says "ick". I'm telling ya he has his own language. He calls water "wa wa" and he calls food "ums" and that is just a few of them.

Joey started crawling at about 6 1/2 months old and now is pulling himself up to the standing position. He is a quick learner just like his older brother. We'll see if he beats his cousin Kate in walking (she is 10 months old so I highly doubt it)! I just had to tease my brother-in-law!

Well that is all for now. My hubby just got home so I have to spend some time with him!

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures? Get to work Momma!! Just kidding, it is hard to keep up with all the adventures in a day... it's an accomplishment to take a shower sometimes and to have something besides mac and cheese for supper!
    Love you, TJ

    ReplyDelete